(pursuant to the UE Reg. 679/2016)
Valgarda S.r.l. – Breakfast Valgarda
Valgarda S.r.l., with headquarters in Ponti sul Mincio (MN) in via Enrico Fermi 1/B commits itself to treat Your personal data in compliance with the provisions of EU Reg. 679/2016. Pursuant to art. 4 par. 1 GDPR a personal datum is considered to be ‘any information regarding an identified or identifiable physical person («data subject»). The processing of personal data is vice versa ‘any operation or group of operations carried out with or without the aid of automatized processes and applied to personal data or groups of personal data, such as the collection, recording, organization, structuring, keeping, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication through transmission, diffusion and any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction’.
1. Data controller
The data controller of Valgarda S.r.l. is Mr Paolo Ragazzi.
The data controller can be contacted:
– by telephone: +39 0376809848;
– by fax: +39 0376809848;
– by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
– by PEC mail: email@example.com;
– or sending a registered letter to the following address: via Enrico Fermi 1/B – I-46040 Ponti sul Mincio (MN).
2. Legal basis and purpose of the processing
3. Method of processing
The data collected are processed by IT and telecommunication tools, with logic which are strictly connected to the purposes above mentioned and anyway so as to grant their safety and confidentiality. No automatic processing is foreseen. The processing is carried out at Valgarda’s registered office and it is only carried out by the third parties authorized to process them.
4. Data recipients
The data collected can be communicated to third parties in case of request by the user themselves, in order to perform the service asked for and only in case this is strictly needed.
5. Provision of data
The provision of family name and e-mail address is required to contact us. The provision of first name and telephone number is vice versa optional. Any refusal to provide personal data will prevent from following up communications and requests. In case of optional data, failure to provide them will not cause any consequence.
6. Right to withdraw consent
In case processing requires Your express consent (art. 7 GDPR) You shall always be entitled to object effortlessly and for free, fully or partially, to the processing of Your data for such purposes.
7. Duration of data processing
Valgarda S.r.l. will process your data for the time strictly needed to carry out the requests made by the users. The process won’t anyway last longer than 10 years.
8. Transfer of data abroad
Valgarda S.r.l. does not foresee any transfer of the data abroad.
9. Rights of the data subject
The user, pursuant to the art. 15 to 20 of the Regulation, has the right to:
1. Obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data about them, even though not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form;
2. Right to access: obtain indication of a) origin of the personal data; b) purpose and method of processing; c) logic applied in case of processing done by electronic tools; d) identification details of data controller, people in charge and representative appointed pursuant art. 3 comma 1 of the Regulation; 3) subjects or categories to whom the personal data may be communicated or who could acquire knowledge thereof in the capacity of representative appointed within the State, person in charge or commissioned;
3. Right to amend the inexact personal data without undue delay, and the integration of the incomplete personal data;
4. Right to cancellation (oblivion): without undue delay if the data are no longer needed for the purpose declared; if the data subject has withdrawn the consent; if the data subject objects the processing; if the data have been processed illicitly; if the cancellation is needed to fulfill an obligation foreseen by the EU or by a member State the subject is part of;
5. Right to limit the processing: if the data subject questions the exactness of the data (for the period needed to verification only); in case of illicit processing; if the data are needed by the subject for verification, exercise or defense of a right in a Court of Law; waiting for the condition of legitimate interest of the subject in case of objection to the processing.
6. Right to portability: obtain to receive one’s data from the data controller in a structured and commonly used standard electronic format and to transfer them unimpeded to other data controller, beyond direct transmission.
10. Right to object
Art. 21 of the Regulation establishes the right to object to the data processing in any moment for reasons connected to one’s particular situation when the processing is needed to carry out a task of public interest or connected to the execution of public authority by the data controller or when the processing is needed to pursue public interests of the data controller or of third parties. The right to object can furthermore be exercised in any moment if the personal data are treated for the purpose of direct marketing.
11. Right to claim to the Guarantor Authority
The user will be entitled to lodge a complaint to the Guarantor Authority about the processing of personal data.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.